Thursday 24 January 2013

Blythe in... The backyard! The sequel!

HI Cuties!
I am having sooooooo much fun with Honey!!!
Her and I went everywhere today!
We went to Westfield!
My BFF's house and Honey met My friend's Blythe Pickle! They r like BFF's too now!
We went out for brekkie at a cafe!
And we r just chillin at home now waiting for American Idol to come on!
So I wanted to share with u guys a few pics of Honey in her fave outfit!
I have already done a Blythes in the backyard with my LPS Minis but here is the same sort of idea with a Neo!
My BFF's grandma made Honey this awesome hat!
My bff made me the skirt and the singlet is from old Barbies!
Honey came with the shoes!




She is riding my bro's trike!
HAHAHA!


Thanx everyone for reading my blog!
Knowing that people look at my blog and like what they see brings a smile to my face!
Check out my BFF Rosie's blog!
posiepea.blogspot.com.au

Please leave Rosie some comments so she know that u go on!
She would love that!
Thanx again!
Alex XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. SOooooooO! Cute Alex

    P.S. Where did you get the beanie its adorable!

    ~Ruby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beanie was a gift from my friend! Her Grandma made it for me! She has a matching one for her Blythe!

      Delete
  2. Ohh Honey is really cute ^^
    I didn´t know you´ve got a Neo Blythe♥♥

    xx Barbora♥♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx!! Yeah Honey is mt first Neo!
      Please check out my friend Rosie's blog!
      www.posiepea.blogspot.com.au

      Delete