Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blythes at... The PowerHouse Museum!!

Heeeeeey!
On Sunday my family and I went to the
POWERHOUSE MUSEUM!!!!
It was soooo super fun...
Here r some pics:
The front

Inside, there was an old- fashioned steam train!!

A kid play area

They also had a cool movie theatre from the 30s!!

*Robot*

At the Vintage train station...

Honey sitting on a Penny Farthing
(The first bike design)

We went inside the Wiggles exhibition for my
little brother and Kiki went swimming next
to Captain Feathersword's ship.
I definitely recommend going to The PowerHouse Museum next time your in Sydney!!
More info here:
PowerHouseMuseum
I have been countless times and never get bored of it!!
Have a great week :-)
Alex XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Woow ! It looks really amazing >v< !
    xoxo
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - always wanted to go there. I sent you an email btw

    ReplyDelete