Saturday 10 August 2013

Blythe Nail Painting

Hey
Today I went to the salon with my mum
My mum works at a salon over the Harbour Bridge!
I go with her every Saturday and today I painted Tammy's nails!

I used Giddy Kipper by Butter London on her nails.
To pant her tiny fingernails, I dipped a toothpick into the lacquer and dotted it onto her nails.
I had another toothpick to just clean up the bits that sorta failed!

It was actually pretty easy doing her nails, and I dont think the polish would come off.
But, I definitely think that painting your doll's nails is a very cute idea to just finish her off!
Alex XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is reaaaly cite!!!! I thought of that before but I was too scared to try!!

    Xxx Love Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!!!!!! Tammy is so cute!

    Ruby xxx

    ReplyDelete