Friday 2 August 2013

Tammy Rose XD

Heeey
I will now be posting weekly, just to let you know!
Sooo...
In my last post I told you about a surprise...



Well, on the 17th of July, I got a parcel, it was a bit biggish, and covered in brown paper. I teared open the paper on it, then there was a box, I cut open the box and it was another box wrapped in more paper! When I teared the paper it was...


IT WAS SIMPLY MANGO BLYTHE!!!

Her name is Tammy Rose and I absolutely LOVE HER!
I bought her with some money I saved up because I've always loved her orange hair!
If you go onto My Dollies I will have a profile of Tammy and you can see all of my other dolls!
Lots of Love,
Alex XOXO

3 comments:

  1. So exciting to get something you have worked hard to save up for! sHE IS A CUTIE FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alex that is awsm!!! She is adorable!! Gonna check ur doll collection :)

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow she's so cute >w< ! I've always liked her >w< !!!
    You chose a really nice name I guess ^^ !
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete