Tuesday 21 January 2014

Sunflower

Hello!!!!
Today I am going to do the SUNFLOWER AWARD!!!!!!
I was tagged by the absolutely AMAZINGly beautiful Barbora!!!


-The Rules-
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers (Thats gonna be hard...)
4. Set 11 questions for those bloggers to answer!

Ok lets get started!!!!

11 Facts about me!!!

1. I was born on the 21st of February at 8:11pm in 2002! My bday is only one month away from today!!!
2. This year I am going to be starting High School!
3. I have been reading blogs since August 2012 and the first blog I started reading was Emily Jayne (CraftyGirl* at the time!)
4. I have been a BELIEBER since I was 7 years old!
5. My favourite book is WILDWOOD (I love to read!)
6. I live in Sydney, but my background is European (Italian and Greek)
7. My top 3 singers are:
Justin Bieber (duh!)
Taylor Swift (Swiftie as well!!!!)
Lana Del Ray (We should make a Fandom for Lana!)
8. My favourite flower is a Frangipani (We have a giant tree out the front of our house and I love it when it blooms in Summer!)
9. I love drawing and have always loved art, but have only just started getting good at it!
10. The best food in the whole wide world by far is SUSHI!!!!!!
11. I LOVE YOU!!! (All my blog readers!!)

Now for the questions Barbora has asked me!

1. What songs from One Direction do you know?
Well, to be honest. I have never been a fan of 1D. Ever. And always found their songs incredibly annoying ahahaha. But, I have a mad obsession with their new song Story Of My Life!
LOVE THAT SONG!

2. Rhianna or Miley Cyrus?
Umm. I have no idea. I mean, I like Miley's songs a bit, but dislike her. A lot. And not a bit fan of Rhi Rhi. But her songs are good :-D

3. Croatia or New Zealnd?
NZ!! I have always wanted to go Bungee Jumping and caving!!!

4. Favourite Smell?
Hmm.... I love the smell of Lush the shop ahahahaha. But I really love the smell of nectarines!!!! And chocolate!!

5. Do you like Coconut Water?
YES!!! I love it!! Not green coconuts though. I find I much prefer the normal coconuts!! (You might think I'm weird but they seriously taste sooooooo different!)

6. Current most favourite song?
Well I LOVE Taylor Swift's song Sweeter than Fiction (Thanks Harri for getting me obsessed and it always being on repeat!) I also love JB's song All That Matters, and the remixes to Lana Del Ray's originals. (The originals are 10 gazillion times better though!) But just love listening to music :-D

7. Which women celeb would you like to look alike?
I just love Taylor Swift (as you probably know by now...) and her style is soo gorgeous and like mine!
And her blonde hair is so flowy and pretty!

8. Who do you think has the best style?
Well as I said before, TS. But, I LOVE Emily's style sooooo much! Its soooo nice and a mixture of everything! Oh such an inspiration you are, Emily!

9. Tight jeans or loose jeans?
I don't really wear jeans but tight, if I do wear them.

10. Apple or Android?
APPLE 4 LYF!

11. Would you rather be a forest fairy or mermaid?
That is seriously soooo hard! I think I would be a Forest Mermaid! Lol!!

I tag
...Barbora tagged like everyone!!
But of course, YOU DO IT!!

Ok my questions!
1. Favourite Singers?
2. If you could be one person for a day, who would you be?
3. Favourite Quote?
4. Typo or Kikki K? (Thats soooo hard!)
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
6. What's something you desperately want to do before the end of the year?
7. Favourite Accessory?
8. Your Social Media?
9. Inspiring things/people
10. Somewhere you want to go?
11. Do you like sushi? If so, whats your favourite?

This seriously took me sooooooo long to complete!
Have such a great day and something very exciting is happening tomorrow!!
Alex xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hhahah Alex u made ma lugh!! :D
    U r such a cute swiftie and belieber and I loove Lana too!!
    Miley has awful videos! :D

    Hahaha that part when u said Bar ora tagged like everybody!! That was the best!! :DD D but I think they can complete more tags and more questions u know

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Barbora :-D
      (I know right! Her vids are sooooo disturbing and weird...)
      Yes of course!
      EVERYONE, if u were tagged by Barbora then, if u like, you can do 22 questions!!!
      Have a lovely day :-D
      Alex xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, I guess we're both get passionate swifties he he :-D I love your answers, they're all so funny, and I can really relate to them lol :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TAYLOR IS AWESOME!!!! Ahahaha thanks :-D
      Talk soon xx

      Delete